IntroductieAre you an experienced Software Engineer with experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieFor whom are we looking for a Software Engineer AI?
The focus of this employer is on taking away stress when managing large or complex deals with many moving parts. Their focus on security, reliability, service and innovation relieves any uncertainty, allowing business to seamlessly focus on the deals they need to make – never having to worry about the integrity of data. The company has maintained its market leading position, now pioneering highly secure Virtual Data Rooms (VDRs) and self-service document management applications.
Their application allows high level stakeholders to access a multitude of reports, assign varying permissions and access rights. Admins have complete visibility around all touchpoints of their documents, who looked at them, for how long and what may have been altered.
Due to the ultra-sensitive information this company holds, security is primary concern for them, meaning their platform is pen tested constantly to ensure data leakage is impossible.
The company is a Microsoft House through and through since 2001, and updating their software in 2012 to ensure internal consistency. Since then, they have evolved through various iterations of Microsoft – their core stack is currently C#, MVC, WCF, SQL, Telerik, VS2015. Currently, all new development is built strictly to OWASP guidelines, in MVC with large improvements being made to their build and release pipelines and testing.
This company is currently working on a series of large greenfield projects to further improve the user experience of the Virtual Data Room (VDR) platform. This involves, amongst others, Information Retrieval from the large numbers of documents that their clients store in their platform, involving Machine Learning and other Artificial Intelligence techniques. They conduct R&D on these topics in cooperation with two Dutch universities. The goal of these efforts is to reduce work load of their clients, lawyers and other M&A professionals, in particular where repetitive work is involved, and increase the reliability of document analysis in DUE Diligences and other use cases.
FunctieThe position contains:
As a Software Engineer AI you’ll be working in a fast-paced agile environment building new features for this company’s leading VDR solution. Their development team is expanding and requires an experienced developer who is a passionate technologist and communicator.
You will be working in a team of highly experienced software developers doing the following:
* Building new and enhanced work flows for Information Retrieval, including development and implementation of AI (Machine Learning) algorithms;
* Working on projects within a team environment;
* Innovating and continuous improvement;
Functie eisenThe requirements for the position of Software Engineer AI are:
* You come from a strong technical background and have at least 5 years experience with development of n-tier enterprise architecture solutions using Microsoft technology stack:
* Search Systems/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence;
* C# MVC within a commercial environment;
* Backend technologies – WCF, L2S / Entity Framework, SQL Server;
* Experience working within an agile environment.
Experience in the following is advantageous:
* Experience with Python and C++
– Working in an ISO27001 environment;
* ASP.NET Webforms (.NET 4) (including migration to MVC);
* Telerik ASP.NET MVC controls experience is highly advantageous;
* Visual Studio 2015;
* TFS source control system.
You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and most importantly, can self-organise as part of the Agile mindset.
AanbodThey offer you:
The key to achieving success is the dedication and creativity of this company’s staff in delivering innovative technical solutions while providing outstanding service. At this company, they foster a culture that recognises excellence and rewards performance, where individual employee goals are closely aligned with those of the company and their clients, and where their employees are inspired to make the company’s success their own.
Next to this, they offer:
* An excellent salary;
* 8% holiday pay;
* 25 vacation days and optionally 3 more days to compensate for overtime;
* Annual contract;
* Compensation for work-related expenses.
InlichtingenAre you the experienced Software Engineer AI we’re looking for? Please apply before June 7th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.