IntroductieAre you a Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant looking for a playful, fast faced and diverse work environment? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieFor whom are we looking for a Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant?
At this company, they believe that a business serves more than just its shareholders. That’s why they work as changemakers, designing business as a force for good. If all people and companies take responsibility, everyone will benefit. They lead by example to inspire their clients and partners to do the same, supporting them to create a world where people, planet, and profit come together.
This company is an expert with years of experience in Salesforce as Platinum Consulting Partner.
FunctieThe position contains:
As a Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant you will work onsite with clients. The role is focused on Salesforce.com customer implementations and the role requires a strong background in Salesforce.com systems design, configuration, implementation, administration and support.
This company is looking for proactive consultants who:
* Have great listening skills; the ability to get a full understanding of customer needs. Being able to define specific client requirements; translate customer requirements into a solid implementation plan, with a focus on customer success;
* Translate business requirements into Salesforce solution;
* Develop and deliver new and creative business strategies to optimise processes;
* Evaluate and manage multiple customer solutions and projects;
* Contribute to growing this company in regard to advice, change management and project delivery;
* Have advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration;
* Are team players with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results;
* Are motivating, developing and building a team; identifying talent and working to grow skills;
* Have strong customer facing skills; the ability to build and manage long term client relationship;
* Have strong analytical skills; being able to define customer needs;
* Are experienced in working with different technologies and develop expertise regarding Salesforce.com platform solutions.
Functie eisenThe requirements for the position of Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant are:
* 7+ years of experience with technical implementation of customer projects and consulting business;
* 5+ years functional domain knowledge in sales and/or service/support environment;
* In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com capabilities and constraints;
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com integration and data management;
* Cloud Consultant certificate would be a preference;
* Experience with enterprise integrations tools, transformations and load;
* Experience working with CRM, preferably Salesforce, but also other CRM software;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, personable and very well able to work in a team.
You are an expert in analyzing and assessing business requirements, mapping these to the capabilities of the Salesforce.com application. You have great leadership skills and proven ability to lead and motivate a team, to lead workshops and provide direction to team members.
AanbodThey offer you:
Working at this client means working in a playful, fast faced and diverse environment. They have flexible offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch and will provide you with all the necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has this company been named a Great Place to Work 2017, but they are also a certified B Corp where they all work together as friends towards their bigger purpose: creating positive impact.
They grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Their yearly Festival is where they invite all colleagues and their families to spend several days together. At their own School you can follow several courses.
InlichtingenAre you the Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant we’re looking for? Please apply before Friday May 4th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.