IntroductieAre you an experienced SAP UX UI Designer and looking for a playful, fast faced and diverse work environment? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieFor whom are we looking for a SAP UX UI Designer?
This company knows SAP and knows technology but they always start with the end-user. They have long-time experience with a user centered design approach and have also embraced Design Thinking as their main method for finding creative solutions to today’s challenges.
At this company, they believe that a business serves more than just its shareholders. That’s why they work as changemakers, designing business as a force for good. If all people and companies take responsibility, everyone will benefit. They lead by example to inspire their clients and partners to do the same, supporting them to create a world where people, planet, and profit come together.
It’s important to them that their solutions fit seamlessly into any business model, following through with their ‘Simplicity Delivered’ promise at all costs.
This company is an expert with years of experience in SAP as Silver Partner.
FunctieAbout the position:
As a UX/UI design consultant, first and foremost you have very good problem solving skills. You are critical and creative and strive to design the best solutions that fit the needs of real people. You are well aware of the benefits of applying UX, Usability and UI best practices but are also able to convince others of their value.
Within a project you are responsible for translating ideas, needs and wants into wireframes, designs and prototypes that are not only usable and desirable but also technically feasible. Having a good understanding of the development process (e.g. Scrum and Agile) and the do’s and don’ts of the chosen (SAP) technology is therefore big plus.
Functie eisenThe requirements for the position of SAP UX UI Designer are:
* A completed relevant Bachelor or Master;
* A user centered mindset with the ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the behaviors, needs and motivations of an individual person;
* Experience with designing and building applications;
* Excellent design skills (wireframing, interaction design, visual design, prototyping) as well as experience with the relevant tools. Being able to build them too is an obvious plus!;
* Experience translating user needs and business requirements into a design that is both desirable but also technically feasible;
* Strong customer focus, result-oriented and commitment to excellence;
* Experience with SAP front-end technology is a plus;
* Experience with Design Thinking is a plus;
* A driving Licence B.
* You speak and write Dutch fluently;
* You are constantly looking to develop yourself and those around you;
* You are result-oriented, enthusiastic and enterprising.
AanbodThey offer you:
Working at this client means working in a playful, fast faced and diverse environment. They have flexible offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch and will provide you with all the necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has this company been named a Great Place to Work 2017, but they are also a certified B Corp where they all work together as friends towards their bigger purpose: creating positive impact.
They grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Their yearly Festival is where they invite all colleagues and their families to spend several days together. At their own School you can follow several courses.
InlichtingenAre you the SAP UX UI Designer we’re looking for? Please apply before Friday May 4th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.