IntroductieAre you an experienced Salesforce Solution Consultant looking for a playful, fast faced and diverse work environment? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieFor whom are we looking for a Salesforce Solution Consultant?
At this company, they believe that a business serves more than just its shareholders. That’s why they work as changemakers, designing business as a force for good. If all people and companies take responsibility, everyone will benefit. They lead by example to inspire their clients and partners to do the same, supporting them to create a world where people, planet, and profit come together.
This company is an expert with years of experience in Salesforce as Platinum Consulting Partner.
FunctieThe position contains:
As a Salesforce Consultant you will work onsite with clients. The role is focused on Salesforce.com customer implementations. You will be advising customers, analyze client requirements, develop designs and implement Salesforce.com solutions.
You will use your skills and expertise to work on various assignments together with your colleagues. You will be in contact with your clients and advise them based on your technical and functional experience. Building your work experience in projects and achieving certificates, you will have the opportunity to build your skills and grow towards the consultant role.
Functie eisenThe requirements for the position of Salesforce Solution Consultant are:
* 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects;
* Experience with enterprise integration tools, transformation and load;
* Experience working with CRM, preferably Salesforce, but also other CRM software;
* You are ambitious and passionate about your work and willing to build and grow your skills towards senior consultant role;
* You have great communication and presentation skills, are personable and very well able to work in a team.
On top of that you:
* Have great listening skills; the ability to get a full understanding of customer needs. Areable to define specific client requirements; translate customer requirements into a solid implementation plan, with a focus on customer success;
* Evaluate and manage multiple customer solutions and projects;
* Have advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration;
* Are a team player with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results;
* Motivate, develop and build a team; identify talent and work to grow skills;
* Have strong customer facing skills; the ability to build and manage long term client relationships;
* Have strong analytical skills; are able to define customer needs;
* Have good communication and presentation skills;
* Are experienced in working with different technologies and develop expertise regarding Salesforce.com platform solutions.
This company is looking for resourceful individuals who will be able to lead vision through analyzing business models and innovation with the ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans. Moreover, they are looking for excellent technical acumen and the ability to convert plans into solutions that work in order to achieve customer success. Finally, they are looking for creative technical solutions and the ability to prioritise and manage customer relationships.
AanbodThey offer you:
Working at this client means working in a playful, fast faced and diverse environment. They have flexible offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch and will provide you with all the necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has this company been named a Great Place to Work 2017, but they are also a certified B Corp where they all work together as friends towards their bigger purpose: creating positive impact.
They grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Their yearly Festival is where they invite all colleagues and their families to spend several days together. At their own School you can follow several courses.
InlichtingenAre you the Salesforce Solution Consultant we’re looking for? Please apply before Friday May 4th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.