IntroductieExperienced (>8 years) in Microsoft Cloud Marketing? Check out this vacancy of Practice Manager Salesforce Marketing Cloud!
OrganisatieFor whom are we looking for a Practice Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)?
At this company, they believe that a business serves more than just its shareholders. That is why they work as changemakers, designing business as a force for good. If all people and companies take responsibility, everyone will benefit. They lead by example to inspire their clients and partners to do the same, supporting them to create a world where people, planet, and profit come together.
This company is an expert with years of experience in Salesforce as Platinum Consulting Partner.
FunctieThe position contains:
As Practice Manager you will be part of the Salesforce Leadership team and will report directly to the Managing Director Salesforce. On a weekly base you take part in the leadership meetings, where you represent the Marketing Cloud Practice.
You are THE digital marketing expert in the team. Thanks to your extensive digital Marketing knowledge and experience, you are able to act as a sparring partner for (digital) marketing professionals at executive level: CMO’s, CIO’s, Marketing Directors etc. Your ultimate goal? To achieve the digital marketing goals of our clients and expand the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team.
To do this, you will have to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, marketing related challenges and work together with your team to deliver the perfect solution. While inspiring both clients as well as consultants, you will deliver high quality projects, by unleashing the power of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Are you ready to create this positive impact?
Your main tasks are:
* Manage client engagements to discover, design and deliver stunning digital marketing solutions with the use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology;
* Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures;
* Develop and maintain relations with decision makers at key clients and our Partner Salesforce;
* Provide input and guidance into the staffing process and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities;
* Ensure optimal leverage (junior, medior, senior, etc.) in the practice and on projects;
* Responsible for several key accounts and buildout current customers; use your own network for new assignments appropriate to the strategy of the organisation.
Functie eisenWhat you’ll bring to be successful:
* More than 8 years experience in managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions or preferable Marketing Cloud Solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials;
* An expert in the Digital Marketing domain. Knowledge of digital issues and trends around digital marketing;
* Experience in defining strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
* Experience in building and professionalizing teams of more than 20 consultants;
* You have a network with Marketing Directors and CMO’s and a proven trackrecord of spotting opportunities and transforming this into new business;
* A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree Marketing or Business Economics;
* Ability to travel to customers sites for at least 70-80% of the time (in the Netherlands).
* Problem solving attitude: You are curious and can detect, follow up and build opportunities in the market with existing and new clients. You are able to listen to the customer(s) and advise on the right solution for your customers;
* Business leadership: You take full ownership (technical, solutions and business) for your practice. You are the leader of the pack and know how to convince customers and your team. You inspire others and act as a n example internally and externally. You are a strategic thinker. You develop and maintain relations with stakeholders at Salesforce;
* Communication skills: You are able to communicate on all levels in the organisation, at our Salesforce Partner and at our customer site by being a natural. It’s in your nature;
* Commercial driven: You are able to identify opportunities and openings and to translate them into commercial activities by networking and engagement;
* You develop ambitious account and practice plans for determining the commercial results.
AanbodThey offer you:
Working at this client means working in a playful, fast faced and diverse environment. They have flexible offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch and will provide you with all the necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has this company been named a Great Place to Work 2017, but they are also a certified B Corp where they all work together as friends towards their bigger purpose: creating positive impact.
They grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Their yearly Festival is where they invite all colleagues and their families to spend several days together. At their own School you can follow several courses.
InlichtingenAre you the experienced Practice Manager Salesforce Marketing Cloud we’re looking for? Please apply before Friday May 4th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.