IntroductieAre you an experienced .NET/C# Developer looking for a young and ambitious company in Amsterdam? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieFor whom are we looking for a .NET/C# Developer?
It contains a tightly-knit team of 25; made up of talented developers, technology lovers and innovative thinkers. Locking technology is their business. For this position, our client is looking for a real specialist. You will create an application that is going to be used on a daily basis by millions of people all over the world. Security, stability and scalability are driving principles. So they seek a like-minded developer to join their team. Your colleagues deal with functional and UX design. This way, you can focus on what you do best: create and develop the most efficient backend!
FunctieWhat does the position of .Net/C# Developer contain?
* Ability to develop, closely following the functional design;
* Understanding of technical designs, and management of timelines and specifications, coding and performance tuning standards;
* Close collaboration with other developers in the company, to share information regarding application subject matters and know-how;
* Experience in Scrum concepts and/or DevOps methodologies is a big plus.
Functie eisenFor the role of .Net/C# Developer, you possess the following:
* Higher education and university level;
* A minimum of 5 years relevant experience;
* Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.0 and higher;
* Experience in C#;
* Experience in ASP.NET Web API and REST;
* Experience in Socket Programming;
* Experience in developing Windows Services and Azure apps;
* Experience in MySQL.
Working at our client means joining an international and innovative team of professionals who take initiative, own responsibility and share expertise.
* An office in the center of Amsterdam, near Central Station (and so beautiful you’ll want to Instagram it!);
* An exciting spot in their team of talented colleagues from all over the world;
* Ongoing motivation to become the best you can be;
* A work hard, play hard environment (they like our Friday afternoon drinks -not mandatory- , play some pool or foosball and enjoy the company of colleagues in an informal setting);
* Great office atmosphere with football and pool tables, awesome coffee, herbal teas, cookies and fresh fruit;
* Flexible work hours & competitive vacation policy.
InlichtingenAre you the .NET/C# Developer we’re looking for? Please apply before Monday March 26. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.