IntroductieAre you a MS Dynamics Specialist looking for an inhouse position region Amsterdam? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieAbout the organization:
This company is one of the world’s leaders in process and conveyor belting. Their products and engineered solutions can be found in many industries. The organization has a global network of operating companies that serve the needs of local customers in 150 countries. Together with production plants in 6 countries and 80 fabrication centers, over 2,800 employees deliver standard and tailor-made solutions to customers with products and 24/7 service. This combination of a geographical structure, strong market segment knowledge and dedicated product management is the foundation of the innovative and service-oriented organization.
To expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization into a more market segment oriented organization, the company developed a clear strategic plan for growth. One of the initiatives, derived from this strategic plan, is a global project to develop and implement a complete set of standardized business applications and processes. This plan is executed by the Group IT team. To strengthen this team, they are looking for a MS Dynamics Specialist.
FunctieAs a MS Dynamics Specialist you will focus on:
* Manage releases in the DTAP environments;
* Development and maintenance of NAV 2016/2018/365 applications.
* Participate in the implementation of NAV 2016 / MS Dynamics 365 within the company itself, in combination with other applications (CRM, SharePoint, Biztalk, Qlikview, eCon);
* Execute training to key users;
* Execute data-migrations;
* Organization of the different modules and ISV’s in NAV databases within the DTAP environments;
* Ensure proper coordination with the other application specialists (eg. Microsoft CRM, BI, SharePoint, BizTalk, e-Con);
* Support the end-user organization with the definition and specifications of the functional requirements;
* Specify technical and functional design in coordination with external partners;
* Testing of custom made solutions and the overall testing of the application.
* Support and train key users with daily use;
* Act as 2nd line helpdesk;
* Support with implementation of changes and releases.
Functie eisenFor the role of MS Dynamics Specialist, you bring the following:
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT;
* Deep functional and technical knowledge of NAV, preferable with NAV 2016 and 365.
* Relevant working experience (>3 years) within an international technical products focused B2B environment;
* Knowledge of and experience with writing RDLC reports in NAV;
* Driver license B.
+ Industrial equipment manufacturing
+ Wholesale distribution
+ Life cycle management
+ Notification management
+ Connectivity studio
+ Dynamics Anywhere
+ Dime scheduler
+ E-Con configurator
+ Knowledge of and experience with GAC and To-Increase modules/ISV’s
+ (basic) ITIL knowledge
Moreover, you’re fluent in English (Dutch is a big plus), you are able to link business processes to IT solutions, self-sufficient, able to prioritize and work under pressure. Besides that, you have an eye for cultural differences and you pay attention to detail. You’re inter-personal and communication skills are excellent and you’re comfortable working in a changing international matrix organization.
AanbodWhat can you expect from them?
You will get to work in an international environment and with colleagues who are passionate about their work and about the company’s growth strategy. You’ll be at the start and help shape & drive their new IT strategy. Moreover, you’ll work hard, enjoy it, be respected, feel accomplishment and be fairly rewarded. Among others:
* A salary of 60-65k per year;
* Excellent retirement plan;
* 25 holiday days + 9 ADV days (days off granted due to a reduction of working time);
* Travel allowance;
* Compensation for sports subscription.
InlichtingenAre you the MS Dyanmics Specialist we’re looking for? Please apply before January 18th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.