IntroductieAre you an experienced Java Developer looking for a highly challenging and demanding environment? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieAbout the organisation:
For the fastest-growing business unit of one of our clients, we are looking to recruit candidates who want to find a challenge in technical software development and in the work environment itself (improving processes, working in teams, the mathematical aspects in your work etc.). This business unit focuses on developing software solutions to improve the performance of the core product of the company. The mission is to sell these software solutions with every core product that is delivered to a client in the future. In order to achieve this goal, software development has a very high priority, along with process improvement.
FunctieAbout the position:
The work environment is highly challenging and demanding and our client will prepare you for this environment by offering you an intensive introduction program with focus on processes, architecture, client-specific tooling and personal competences.
Java J2EE is the most used programming language in this unit, so we are looking for candidates with relevant experience in Java. If necessary, they will support you in learning J2EE, Swing and/or JavaFx. Furthermore, it is key to have an MSc or PhD background in a software-related subject as the position requires very strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Functie eisenThe requirements for the position of Java Developer are:
* MSc or PhD in a software-related subject or with strong software affinity;
* Strong background in applied mathematics and clear willingness to understand complex mathematical algorithms;
* 3-5 years experience with Java software development. J2EE, Swing and/or JavaFx are nice to have.
You are a self-starter with a strong drive. Moreover, you are keen on process improvement and working in teams. Finally, you’re living in the Netherlands or in the possession of a valid Dutch Highly skilled migrant status or work permit.
AanbodThey offer you:
* An intensive introduction program with focus on Tools, Organization and Processes (TOP);
* Opportunities to develop both your technical and personal competences;
* Besides your monthly salary, you receive a fixed 13th month, net reimbursement fee and a yearly book budget;
* A leasecar or mobility fee (when travelling with your own car);
* An informal, highly technical organization with lots of enthusiastic colleagues!
InlichtingenAre you the Java Developer we’re looking for? Please apply before Friday March 23. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.