IntroductieDo you have solid multi-year experience with architecture design and hands-on implementation experience of manufacturing processes acting as IT-Business architect? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieAbout the organization:
It concerns a globally recognized leader in process and conveyor belting. We are looking for an IT Demand Manager. In this role you wil demand lead for manufacturing IT tools, articulate the enterprise architectural vision in manufacturing IT applications using Microsoft Dynamics 365 en Microsoft NAV. Moreover, you will actively participate in the IT Change Management Board & Architecture committee.
Their products and engineered solutions can be found in many industries. The organization has a global network of operating companies that serve the needs of local customers in 150 countries. Together with production plants in 6 countries and 80 fabrication centers, over 2,800 employees deliver standard and tailor-made solutions to customers with products and 24/7 service. This combination of a geographical structure, strong market segment knowledge and dedicated product management is the foundation of the innovative and service-oriented organization.
FunctieYou will be responsible for:
* Being proactive in the identification of business needs, process improvements, and best practices and providing solution to business key users;
* Analysing, managing and improving the Software Architecture & database design;
* Monitoring and reviewing the success of the IT system and ensuring its effective and efficient running;
* Giving direction for various departments in the organization on how they can utilize IT to meet their business goals;
* Working in connection with other IT experts in the organization;
* Specifying reporting needs and translating them into technical solution /architecture;
* Responsible for availability of tool, by continuously monitoring projects and maintenance KPIs and following up on action plans where necessary;
* Coordinating with diverse teams within and outside the company in order to present a single face of IT to different Businesses;
* Delivery of any projects assigned within the domain;
* Ad-hoc reporting on the tool and related projects to management;
* Maintaining a team of business analyst & IT vendors to support various manufacturing customers.
* Solid multi-year experience with architecture design;
* Hands-on implementation experience of manufacturing processes acting as IT-Business architect;
* Experience with ERP related technologies such as Dynamics365 and Microsoft NAV;
* Knowledge of / Experience with other relevant business processes;
* Experience of Software development Project Management;
* Experience of having worked in multi-functional, multi-cultural and worldwide distributed teams;
* Experience in Progress technologies as an Architect or developer (desirable);
* Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
* Good command of English (written and spoken) with ability to write technical documents in English. Other European languages are considered a plus.
AanbodWhat can you expect from them?
You will get to work in an international environment and with colleagues who are passionate about their work and about the company’s growth strategy. You’ll be given a lot of freedom and responsibility. Moreover, you’ll work hard, enjoy it, be respected, feel accomplishment and be fairly rewarded. Among others:
* A salary of up to 95k per year;
* Excellent retirement plan;
* 25 holiday days + 9 ADV days (days off granted due to a reduction of working time);
* Compensation for sports subscription.