IntroductieAre you an innovative and forward-thinking front-end developer looking for a new challenge in Utrecht area? Keep reading!
OrganisatieThis company is a breeding ground for innovation in multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality they build, test and run it with the latest technology stack.
They seek to continuously improve the way they work and by doing that becoming the most customer-oriented service company in the Netherlands.
FunctieWhat will you be working on?
• When you join the team, you can make a real difference fast! Last year a brand new Frontend Platform (Senses 2.0) was developed. It consists of a core API written in
TypeScript, application infrastructure based on Ionic 4, Angular and Redux, all inside a Monorepo that is manage using Lerna, Yarn Workspaces and Nx, where all platform and feature developers work together.
• In order to ensure the correct working of the applications, an extensive Continuous Integration multi-branch pipeline is set up in Jenkins, running tslint, stylelint, unit-, integration-, performance- and smoke tests. Every successful build of every branch is pushed to the cloud environment for further inspection. Eventually, implementing Continuous Deployment, every merge to the master branch results in a new deployment.
• Next, to the development of the Frontend platform, you can also contribute to developing new features in the app and websites using the Frontend platform. For example payment request or features which give customers insight into their financial health. All these features have a strong Frontend focus, to ensure the best experience for our customers both in the companies hybridmobile app as well as in the browser.
Functie-eisenWe’re looking for professionals who don’t hold back
and will push for solutions, dare to challenge, are passionate about technology and have considerable
experience in web development.
The complete Front end Tech Stack includes:
Lerna, TestCafe, Jest, Gonzales, NPM / Yarn, NodeJS, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, GIT / Bitbucket /
IntelliJ IDEA / Eclipse, CI/CD
AanbodDo you want to become the ideal version of yourself? This company would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. They give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, they offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with them (on the basis of a 36-hour working week),
you can also expect:
• a gross monthly salary between € 4.000,- and € 6.000,-
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
• an Employee Benefit Budget (9 to 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this
budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
• 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance a
pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.