IntroductieAre you a Data Architect Salesforce looking for an inhouse position in Noord-Holland? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieAbout the organization:
This company is one of the world’s leaders in process and conveyor belting. Their products and engineered solutions can be found in many industries. The organization has a global network of operating companies that serve the needs of local customers in 150 countries. Together with production plants in 6 countries and 80 fabrication centers, over 2,800 employees deliver standard and tailor-made solutions to customers with products and 24/7 service. This combination of a geographical structure, strong market segment knowledge and dedicated product management is the foundation of the innovative and service-oriented organization.
FunctieAs a Salesforce CRM Data Architect your responsibilities are:
*Provides solution and integration development with Salesforce including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment;
*Leads the integration of business processes across disparate systems;
* Translates customer requirements into implementation plans;
* Develop and maintain enterprise data architecture that is robust and flexible to meet the needs of several business functions;
* Develop and manage standards for all company information data and information in salesforce;
* Design, create and implement procedures to effectively manage Master Data in the salesforce system or interface to MDM tool;
* Provide continuous support in Master Data Management by working closely with internal customers;
* Manage, control and maintain company wide data definitions;
* Coordinating all data cleansing and migration activities;
* Maintain the Master Data bible of definitions;
* Ensuring harmonized, consistent information across all unit;
* Management, control and maintenance with respect to content of common coding and common data;
* Maintain data structures and hierarchies;
* Maintain and provide consistent, unambiguous and actual descriptions of data definitions;
* Manage and control the consistent use of company data in the integral salesforce system.
Functie eisenAs a Data Architect Salesforce you bring the following:
* BA or MA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent;
* Salesforce CRM Training;
* 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects;
* Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies;
* Practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Mulesoft, BizTalk, etc…);
* Experience with other Salesforce CRM software;
* Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services (this is a plus);
* Exposure to Salesforce configuration (this is a plus).
AanbodWhat can you expect from them?
You will get to work in an international environment and with colleagues who are passionate about their work and about the company’s growth strategy. You’ll be at the start and help shape & drive their new IT strategy. Moreover, you’ll work hard, enjoy it, be respected, feel accomplishment and be fairly rewarded. Among others:
* A salary of 60-65k per year;
* Excellent retirement plan;
* 25 holiday days + 9 ADV days (days off granted due to a reduction of working time);
* Travel allowance;
* Compensation for sports subscription.
InlichtingenAre you the Salesforce CRM Data Architect we’re looking for? Please apply before March 7th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.