IntroductieAre you a CRM Project Manager looking for an inhouse position in Noord-Holland? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieAbout the organization:
This company is one of the world’s leaders in process and conveyor belting. Their products and engineered solutions can be found in many industries. The organization has a global network of operating companies that serve the needs of local customers in 150 countries. Together with production plants in 6 countries and 80 fabrication centers, over 2,800 employees deliver standard and tailor-made solutions to customers with products and 24/7 service. This combination of a geographical structure, strong market segment knowledge and dedicated product management is the foundation of the innovative and service-oriented organization.
FunctieAs a CRM Project Manager you will focus on:
* Identify and schedule Salesforce CRM project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks;
* Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan;
* Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel;
* Implement project communication plan;
* Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans;
* Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise;
* Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives;
* Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel;
* Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget;
* Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required;
* Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation;
*Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management.
Functie eisenAs a CRM Project Manager, you bring the following:
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field;
* Project management and/or general business management;
* Three or more years of IT experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving;
* A minimum of two years of demonstrated competency in a junior or assistant project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project in CRM;
* Three or more years of BU or BU-facing experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving;
* Demonstrated experience in leading a team;
* At least 1 rollout experience of salesforce CRM.
AanbodWhat can you expect from them?
You will get to work in an international environment and with colleagues who are passionate about their work and about the company’s growth strategy. You’ll be at the start and help shape & drive their new IT strategy. Moreover, you’ll work hard, enjoy it, be respected, feel accomplishment and be fairly rewarded. Among others:
* A salary of 80-85k per year;
* Excellent retirement plan;
* 25 holiday days + 9 ADV days (days off granted due to a reduction of working time);
* Travel allowance;
* Compensation for sports subscription.
InlichtingenAre you the CRM Project Manager we’re looking for? Please apply before March 7th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.