IntroductieAre you a Business Analyst looking for an inhouse position in Noord-Holland? Check out this vacancy!
OrganisatieAbout the organization:
This company is one of the world’s leaders in process and conveyor belting. Their products and engineered solutions can be found in many industries. The organization has a global network of operating companies that serve the needs of local customers in 150 countries. Together with production plants in 6 countries and 80 fabrication centers, over 2,800 employees deliver standard and tailor-made solutions to customers with products and 24/7 service. This combination of a geographical structure, strong market segment knowledge and dedicated product management is the foundation of the innovative and service-oriented organization.
FunctieAs a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Acting as the expert for the Plan and Manage Finance business process, its relevant ERP (NAV/Dynamics 365) module and its integration. This includes a thorough knowledge of the business processes, the design and structure of the ERP Global template and the configuration of ERP;
* Being proactive in the identification of process improvements;
* Developing and documenting as-is and to-be business process design documentation (blueprint) with support from functional consultant and change management;
* Educating and empowering key users and service desk staff with the knowledge and skills to enable them to provide better 1st level support;
* Collaborating with internal customers, other IT staff, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements and recommend solution options. This includes ensuring integration with the other modules;
* In a rollout context will lead the workshops which would deliver delta analysis documentation thus making decisions about functional requirements in cooperation with the business process owner;
* Resolving incidents and acting on approved change requests by making the required configuration changes. * This will also involve input into the evaluation stage of change requests;
* Contributing to the delivery of the IT customer service by ensuring that there is a positive customer service attitude and that Service Levels are met;
* Coordinating business process work stream direct reports and planning the customisation or development of new functionality. This applies especially to ERP support analysts;
* Provide process training and bringing people and processes to required levels;
* Prepares for and gives training to his colleagues;
* Maintain ERP documentation. This includes IPs etc;
* Maintain business process documentation in cooperation T+E.
Functie eisenFor the role of Business Analyst, you bring the following:
* Expertise in Plan and Manage Finance business process;
* Solid multi-year experience with NAV in the specific finance, controlling area (ideally certified);
* Hands-on implementation experience of the specific FI/CO module;
* Post go-live experience of the specific module desired;
* Knowledge of / Experience with other relevant business processes;
* Experience in manufacturing or process industry (this is an advantage).
AanbodWhat can you expect from them?
You will get to work in an international environment and with colleagues who are passionate about their work and about the company’s growth strategy. You’ll be at the start and help shape & drive their new IT strategy. Moreover, you’ll work hard, enjoy it, be respected, feel accomplishment and be fairly rewarded. Among others:
* A salary of 60-65k per year;
* Excellent retirement plan;
* 25 holiday days + 9 ADV days (days off granted due to a reduction of working time);
* Travel allowance;
* Compensation for sports subscription.
InlichtingenAre you the Business Analyst we’re looking for? Please apply before March 7th. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Sanne Cremer on +31(0)6-29 52 09 05.